Celtic On the Caribbean 2017!Join us for an all-star line-up that includes Tullamore, Ed Miller, piper Richard Kean, Kendall Rogers and Jed! There is NO LIMIT to the number of family, friends, and fans we can take with us. Six performances over seven nights – all aboard Royal Caribbean’s “Liberty of the Seas”.
The cruise runs from February 12th–19th, departing/arriving out of Galveston to Ports of Call:
- Cozumel, Mexico
- George Town, Grand Cayman
- Falmouth, Jamaica
Take part in these performances and exclusive parties:
- Welcome Mixer – Come say ‘hi’ and meet and greet the musicians and your fellow-cruisers
- Concert Night 1 – Your first taste of this incredible line-up at a sit-down formal concert
- Celtic Ball – Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the unimaginable romance of the Celts
- Pub Night – Experience the flavor and atmosphere of a night at a public house
- Ceilidh Night - Bring your dancing-shoes and be ready to enjoy the Celtic night-life
- Burns Night - A formal dinner commemorating Scotland’s dearest son and treasure
- Concert Night 2 - One last night to sit back and enjoy this incredible line-up of musicians
1st deposit due ASAP to reserve cabin.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE: November 15, 2016.
Whet your appetite with a virtual tour of the “Liberty of the Seas”
For more information and bookings, contact:
Bob Landreth, Travel Associates International
4706 N Midkiff Road, Suite 10 • Midland, TX 79705
(432) 689-3500 • email@example.com